Attorney Robert McNamara
Robert McNamara initiated his legal career in Uniontown, Ohio, in 1982, after a five-year association with a firm in Akron, Ohio. Mr. McNamara’s experience results from work with major U.S. businesses coordinating the legal work for their subsidiaries including manufacturing companies and trucking companies, as well as doing work for their individual owners. Bob has hands on experience as he owned and operated a small trucking company early in his career. He has been involved in sales of businesses and as a result, has been heavily involved in estate planning including transfer of business to next generation family members.
As the Founder of McNamara, Attorneys at Law, Mr. McNamara has been recognized as having been successful in negotiating contracts and settlements with exceptional results. Mr. McNamara has utilized these same skills to achieve excellent results in personal injury (including wrongful death) and nursing home malpractice cases.
Since founding the practice in 1977 our office has operated with the thought that we must “approach every problem with the belief that it can be solved. Big business, small business or personal, it doesn’t matter. You cannot afford anything less than a quality plan from your counsel.” This guideline has always assisted in achieving results in line with the goals of the client.
• Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice
• Corporate and Business Law
• Contract Negotiation and Litigation
• IRS Tax Settlements, Installment Plans and Audits
• Probate and Estate Planning
• University of Akron School of Law, Graduated May, 1977
• Upper Iowa University (Magna Cum Laude)
• Supreme Court of Ohio (1977)
• Supreme Court of Pennsylvania (1994)
• U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio (1986)
• United States Tax Court (1989)
Professional and Civic Involvement
• Akron Bar Association, Member
• Ohio State Bar Association
• Lake Township Chamber of Commerce, Member