After my father was involved in an auto accident that was not his fault, I started getting phone calls from the other party’s insurance company. Being unfamiliar with how things work, and getting quite annoyed with the phone calls, I decided to contact Attorney McNamara who had previously drawn up our wills. He spoke with me at length and explained the process that would follow in details that I could understand . My parents are in their 90s and were not able to handle any of this on their own, so it all fell on my shoulders. I was only too happy to have Attorney McNamara and his staff take over the entire procedure. Throughout the following 9 months, Attorney McNamara stayed in constant contact with me, and if I had any further questions, I could personally talk to him whenever I needed to. My parents received an excellent settlement, and the entire process was not burdensome thanks to Attorney McNamara. I feel confident recommending his services to anyone who needs an attorney for any reason. – Judy G.
Personal Injury and
If you or a loved one has recently been injured due to another party’s negligence or deliberate act, the law firm of McNamara, Demczyk Co., LPA, will fight the insurance company involved to rightfully compensate you for the injuries you have suffered. Our office relies solely on referrals for personal injury as well as all other legal work. Once you walk through our door, clients receive a level of treatment at McNamara, Demczyk Co., LPA., which cannot be found anywhere else. When a case comes in, you are met and interviewed by an attorney with expertise in the personal injury area. Each case is individual, with unique challenges and opportunities for us to consider. Because of this, we need to take the time to work closely with you, ensuring you get the settlement you deserve.
We handle all types of personal injury claims, including but not limited to:
Motor vehicle accidents
Nursing home abuse
Slip and falls
Our experienced attorneys have helped countless clients get full recovery for their losses, including past and future medical bills, lost wages, loss of future earnings, loss of ability to work or perform activities of daily living, past and future pain and suffering, mental anguish, funeral expenses, and loss of consortium. Whatever your legal issue is, our attorneys are the best to handle it — while you concentrate on recovering.
Please provide the following information on the form in the left column or have it with you at our first meeting:
1. When did the incident occur?
2. Where did the incident occur?
3. How did the accident happen?
4. Who was involved in this accident, including other parties?
5. What ambulance or paramedic service transported you?
6. What emergency room or medical facility did you attend?
7. What was your diagnosis (what areas of your body were hurt)?
8. What medical facility(ies) did you attend for follow-up treatment (names and addresses)?
9. Who is your family physician (name and address)?
10. Has the other party’s insurance company contacted you?
11. If so, please provide the insurance company’s name and any information they provided.
12. Was your vehicle damaged?
13. If so, what body shop was your vehicle taken to (name and address)?
In addition, please bring the following with you to your first meeting if they are in your possession: medical records and bills, repair bills or estimates, and photographs of your injury(ies) and/or damage to your vehicle.